We were honored to get a moment to interview a true master of Ayurveda and someone who is doing amazing work in Ubud Bali.
Dr. Sujatha Kekada is a certified Ayurvedic doctor (B.A.M.S), who completed her degree in Karnataka, India, and worked as Ayurvedic Doctor in one of the most respected and successful clinics in Kerala, South India. She has also practiced as a consultant in Europe and at one of the top health retreats in Asia.
Her knowledge of Ayurveda combined with her warm and caring attitude has facilitated deep healing for many people. As a mother of two, Dr. Kekada is also able to offer sound advice for pre-and post natal care, including appropriate medicines and treatments.
In this interview you will discover:
- What led to the creation of the Amrtasiddhi Ayurvedic Center
- The principles of Ayurveda
- How to heal the body properly
- The qualities of each dosha
- Imbalances of the doshas and its consequences
- Who should do Panchakarma
- The phases of the Panchakarma
- Panchakarma benefits
- The importance of sleep and when it’s best to get to bed
- Important factors to consider before doing Panchakarma cleanse
- Incredible stories of healing
- Much more!
Make sure to watch our journey through 21-day Panchakarma:
If you are ready to do your own Panchakarma, check out AmrtaSiddhi Ayurvedic health center in Ubud, Bali – let them know we sent you 🙂